Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sneak Preview

This week has been/will be a bit on the crazy side. I'm preparing the centerpiece arrangements for a friends wedding this weekend and I'm trying to make a dress for the wedding at the same time (more on that later). I'm incredibly excited about the "vintage fall" look of this wedding! Fall in New England is of course beautiful in it's own right, but when you put a vintage spin on it: gorgeous!

Here's a preview of a few bits and pieces for this weekend. Just wait to you see the arrangements in their entirety with the ambiance of a fall evening....hmmm. I love weddings! And thanks to Deborah Zoe Photo, you'll have the best possible look at them!



Stay tuned for my wedding-outfit fiasco....or could it possibly be a victorious triumph? You're guess is as good as mine;-)

--Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment