Monday, September 27, 2010

Festival Wrap Up

In the least it was an exhausting weekend, but overall a successful one. Saturday was unseasonably warm, if not hot, for New England in the fall which drew the fair weather crowds and Sunday was a typical New England fall day: cloudy, windy, a bit rainy with temperatures dropping as the day progressed which drew the hearty New Englanders who prefer cold weather and bulky sweaters (after four years of living in Arizona I really can't say I'm one of those folks: I'm more of the fair weather type). By 4pm on Sunday I was exhausted, cold and ready to pack everything up and head home, which I did in short order. 


Here are a few new items we debut at the festival:

Matching onesie for the re-cycled fashion skirt.

Corduroy Twirl Skirt
Tunic in White Gardinia and brown floral.

 Zippered Ruffled Wallet
 Burp Cloths in new girly colors!

 This beautiful tunic went home with a sweet little girl!
Minky Lap blanket in soft pinks.



Saturday was unseasonably warm, if not hot, for New England in the fall which drew the fair weather crowds and Sunday was a typical New England fall day: cloudy, windy, a bit rainy with temperatures dropping as the day progressed which drew the hearty New Englanders who prefer cold weather and bulky sweaters (after four years of living in Arizona I really can't say I'm one of those folks: I'm more of the fair weather type). By 4pm on Sunday I was exhausted, cold and ready to pack everything up and head home, which I did in short order. 


I'm happy to say that today I'm not going anywhere, it's raining outside and I have a cup of tea in hand. Ahhh. Relax. And spend time with my festival buddy, this little cutie:


--Sarah



0 comments:

Post a Comment