Thursday, September 16, 2010

A few new Terry Cloth Burp Cloth Sets

I spent this weekend working with a few of our fall fabrics, along with one of my favorite reds from my stash. The burp cloths are backed with terry cloth, which is super absorbent. And when you're cleaning up a spit-upy mess, absorbent is good. 


I am really in love with these colors: wine, raspberry, plumb and gray (in charcoal and subtle dove gray); they are perfect for fall and winter!



And this red Heather Bailey print has to be one of my favorites. It is so retro and fresh. 
With this set I added a little more decorative stitching and I really like how it turned out...I might just make it a permanent part of how I make these. What do you think?


Here's a close-up of the stitching.

And our little bee.........



--Sarah

giveaways

Get your craft on Thurs.

1 comment:

  1. These are the prettiest burp cloths I've ever seen! Now I miss those days...
    Thanks for stopping over!

    Would love it if you could enter my giveaway for a $40 csnstores giftcard!!

    http://ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com/2010/09/fall-csn-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete