Friday, November 19, 2010

Celebrate the Harvest: Being Thankful for A Working Computer

It's been hard to Celebrate the Harvest this week since my computer crashed on Monday night. If anything it has made me INCREDIBLY thankful for moments when the computer does work, and what a working computer enables me to do: blog, edit photos, create graphics and logos...So today, while my computer is in the shop getting some TLC, I'm on a borrowed computer.


I'd love to share some photos of some of the amazing things that my Mom and I have been sewing over the past week in preparation for our craft fair this weekend, but due to my computer woes it looks like you'll just have to show up in person to check out all the loveliness that's been going down:-)


This Sunday we will be at the Greenland Women's Club Craft Fair and Pie Festival  from 10am to 3pm at the Greenland Central School in Greenland, NH.


Hope to see you there!


--Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment