Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Friday Faves

We thought we'd try something new for Fridays: Five Friday Faves; a list of five things that have caught our eye over the course of the past week. This week is a collection of a few different things, and when I stepped back and looked at them they were mostly bright and fresh....hmmmm. I think I need Spring bad!
Kindle Jacket from Smile Monsters
I don't have a Kindle, but if I did I'd want this cover for it. I love the blanket stitch detail and the poppy-like rosettes. Supter Cute!

I L.O.V.E. this table. That green is amazing!

Dr. Seuss Book Bag from Living with Punks
This book bag is super cute. I love how it alludes to Dr. Seuss without being too literal (except for the lining, but that's cute too!).

Bouquet from Style Me Pretty.
This bouquet is so gorgeous, soft and I love the tule wrap around the stems! Beautiful!

And of course...(of course...haha) yellow nail polish! I painted my nails today in this color and I love it. So cheerful in such a dreary season (for those of you who don't know, New England has "Mud Season," not Spring.)

What faves do you have for the week? Link them up in your comments:-)

--Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment