Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Fun


Fall is in the air, crisp only in the 40's,  and it is  "raining" leaves, soon the trees will be bare, and we will settle in for our LONG winter.


One of the things I love about fall is apples, they are crisp, juicy and make wonderful pies, crisps, and sauce.  Love it!!  


Notice in the background the MO in the window, here is the whole thing.







  My son made this for me when he was 11 or 12, and it has hung in my kitchen ever since.  He turns 30 next week.   WOW!! 


Fall brings out the sweaters!  






Sophie in the sweater I knit last spring

We went to Polly's Pancake Parlor, way up in Sugar Hill, NH, you should check it out if you are ever in Sugar Hill.  They have THE BEST pancakes!









Sophia enjoying her pancakes


Fall also means pretty colors and a full wood pile


My husband said he saw snow in the air today, he loves the thought, because he loves to ski.  I love to ski, but I also love the warmer weather.  It will be a long winter, I am glad that I will be busy sewing, oh and planning my youngest daughters wedding in February.  

Happy Fall



Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have you link this up at Trendy Treehouse

    http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2010/10/creative-share-blog-hop_19.html

    ReplyDelete