Saturday, March 3, 2012

Scrapbooking Supplies

Today I am participating in a Blog Sale at Sew Many Ways, thanks to Karen who has set up this linky party.



Here is what I have for sale.
Just about everything you need for Scrapbooking.  I have no time anymore for scrapbooking, so I have gathered all I have and offer it for sale!!  Most of the supplies are Creative Memories.






Included are three Creative Memories bags, the largest bag is chock full of paper, sticker letters.  There is an album tote(empty) and a Tools tote that has cutting mat, cutters and some paper and other cutting tools.  There is a power sort box with dividers, a sticker folder with lots of stickers, also several idea books and page layout patterns.  Much more..

I am selling this as a package, a bit too much to ship, so if you want it you need to live close to Dover, New Hampshire. I am willing to drive up to 50 miles to meet you.
I am asking $200 for all of this.
Sale is final.  Payment through my PayPal account, email me to work out the details.

Please email me at Bumblebeeandsophie(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks,
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Did you get many inquiries! I have so much scrapbooking things to sell and want to know if putting my items on my blog to sale is worth it. Hope you were able to sale it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrapbook allows me to carry on to and recognition both these lifestyle levels, as well as all the ones in between.

    scrapbooking supplies

    ReplyDelete