Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I am quitting my day job!!!!!

I have worked various jobs since retiring from being a homeschooling Mom, from church secretary, to sandwich queen at a small breakfast lunch place, to the current job (last day tomorrow...dance around) as a receptionist at a Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory.  Since starting Bumblebee and Sophie I have squeezed in trying to run a home, and a business, luckily the kids are all grown up.  I admire all you young Moms out there doing it all!!

I am so excited to come home, the decision was long debated with my husband.  We don't rely on my income to survive, but, we have enjoyed many extras because of the money I have made.  Some like my new ride...can't wait for summer to come, although it was so warm on Sunday we went for a 15 mile ride.



Husband and I are going to do three triathlons this summer!!

My second daughter Rachel blessed us with Granddaughter Cora last August.  She is a pre-school teacher at a nearby Montessori School, she would like to go back to work and is working on her Masters degree.  She wondered about me babysitting, so that was the great debate, my husband finally said "What would you regret not doing in 10 years."  That was the easiest question in the world!!!!!!  And so my last day is tomorrow and in a couple of weeks Rachel will head back to work and I will have little Cora for the mornings!!!!

She is  the cutest thing!!!!
Besides babysitting I will be working on Bumblebee and Sophie, hopefully you will see more posts and some fun changes to what BB&S has to offer.

I am looking forward to what 2012 has to offer!!

Happy New Year!

Cindy

Linky parties we have joined:
Sew Many Ways
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Northern Cottage

1 comment: