Monday, February 14, 2011

Bridal Bouquet: Final Take

If you checked out my Bridal Bouquet Tutorial last week then you probably heard me talk about a little photo shoot my husband and I won with my friend Deb of Deborah Zoe Photo. It wasn't just any photo shoot, it was a "Love Recaptured" shoot, which involved reliving our wedding day in as many ways possible, right down to the dress and the first look. It's been nearly seven years of marriage, and to see Mark's face again was priceless.

Deborah is an AMAZINGLY talented photographer and had great concepts for poses and looks. She shot those bouquets way better than I ever could! Here's a look at the bouquets from her perspective and a few of my fave shots from our day.
A close up of the bouquet you didn't see much of in the tutorial: carnations, eucalyptus, dusty miller and twigs.

Love how the black suit makes those colors pop!



Deb does weddings (in a few days she'll be shooting my little sister as she walks down the isle to become Mrs. C!!), engagements, family and newborns too. To check out her work, more photos from our "Love Recaptured" shoot and a slide show click here. Be sure to leave her some love and comment on her blog or her facebook page!

Making
Sumo Sweet Stuff




0 comments:

Post a Comment