Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The BIG Announcement: WEBSITE!

So the big announcement that I've been working on for the past few weeks is our new website! I've had fun creating our new home:



 We'll still be very active with the blog (especially now that the website is done I can get off the computer and back to sewing:-) so you can continue to check in here for tutorials, tips and general craftiness--can't wait to share my project list for 2011 with you! But we've moved a few things over to the website: like our collection. When we add new items or collections (like Spring/Summer 2011!!) we'll be sure to link from the blog. And of course we'll be linking up to all our favorite parties too!


I'm still working a few kinks out over at the website any user feedback is appreciated. (bumblebeeandsophie@gmail.com).




Let us know what you think!


--Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment