Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekend Babysitting Fun

We now have all four of our children married.  And lucky for us they all live close by!!  Sophia our granddaughter and her mommy and daddy live close enough that I get to babysit once a week, which I love.

This week summer arrived with a bang...  It was  86 on Thursday, last week it was 56... go figure.
So we got out the little pool and filled it with water.  Oh such fun!!!


The water was a bit chilly right out of the hose.  She didn't seem to mind.


I am not sure I can describe the feeling I get when I look at her, my granddaughter, my daughter's daughter...it is almost a rub your eyes am I really seeing this feeling.  It seems that not that long ago her mommy was this age.  I really am not THAT old am I...I don't feel it.  But oh what a JOY!!



This weekend, Sarah and Danielle ran another marathon, this time in Burlington, Vermont.  The hubbys went with them and they were staying the whole weekend.  Lucky for us we got to have Sophia for the whole weekend!!!!



What a munchkin!!!  Thanks to my friend Debbie at Deborah Zoe Photo who gave me some great answers to questions about my camera and shooting a moving target... I think I got some good shots.





Auntie Alissa came for a visit, she and her new husband just live a few blocks away, another blessing!!


They are so beautiful.

I think Grandpa and I will be exhausted by the end of the weekend, but an oh so nice kind of tired!!

Have a happy Memorial Day!

Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment