Friday, May 25, 2012

Busy But Quiet

Whew, where did May go...I have been traveling more in the last month than I have in a few years combined...

I am limping along here on the business side, with an always increasing To Do List and finding my way in the computer end of the business.... I will just keep plugging along.

On the sewing side, I have been busy.  I had some dresses that I cut out last summer and never sewed.  They were quick and I think they turned out very cute!!




They will be listed in my Etsy shop tomorrow.

I have also branched out a bit.  My daughter Rachel has a play mat/quilt that she uses for her daughter Cora.  Very good idea.  Here is my first attempt at a play mat.

folds up and is held together with velcro



 I sewed the three layers together and turned them right side out (birthed) turned out a bit wrinkled, next one will have a binding.   This will be in my Etsy Shop tomorrow as well.

There is more but I think I will save them for another post next week.
Have a great weekend.

Cindy


0 comments:

Post a Comment