Saturday, October 30, 2010

Heap O' Scraps to Cute Wallets with Snaps

OK. So my title is a little cheesy, but I had fun turning the heap of scraps from Friday's post into these lovely little ditties:
This one has a four inch zipper and a little rosette. The asymmetrical seam between the white daisies and brown leaf fabric adds interest (or makes it look a little lopsided...I haven't decided which). 

And I love this little blue card wallet (perfect size for credit cards, business card, ID or cash...or all of the above). I embellished the side with a little ruffle that wraps around to the back.

I had a lot of fun turning random scraps in to little pouches of wonderfull-ness. 


--Sarah








The Girl Creative


Making

Sumo Sweet Stuff

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love the one with the rose on top. I would totally use that! Thanks for sharing, I think these would make great stocking stuffers for the holidays. Plus, your using up all the scraps. :)

    justenoughstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. https://foodkeychains.com/

    ReplyDelete