|Sarah and Sophia at the Fryeburg Fair last fall|
So I have been asking myself some questions...
What are my priorities?? What am I trying to accomplish? What really matters to me?
These are my priorities, this is my list.
1. My relationship with Jesus, worshiping Him!
The more I spend time reading my Bible, the more I find my worth in HIM not in what I do. I am trying to accomplish peace and joy in my life, which brings security.
2. My relationship with my husband of 32 years!
It really matters to me that I get to spend time with this wonderful man!!! A good marriage takes TIME, we no longer have kids at home and I am excited about cultivating friendship with my husband, so evenings are for the most part together. Sometimes he reads in my sewing room so I can sew :-)).
3. My relationships with my children and their families
My children are all married, I have two granddaughters and two on the way!! And they live close, so I have the privilege of seeing them often!!!
4. Taking care of the home we have and feeding my husband and whoever stops by for a meal...
5. Being a part of a church family, fellowship with friends!
6. Taking care of me...training for the Triathlons, and really life...I plan to live a long one God willing!!
7. My small business, Bumblebee and Sophie
8. Blogs, both of them
I will continue to blog, showing what I am making, what is going into my shop and life in general. I will not be linking anymore, while it has brought traffic to my blog, not many comments come and really no traffic or sales in my shop.
I hope you will still follow along and visit and comment!
Here are a few pictures of a messenger bag I made. I used the Basic Messenger Bag from MMMCrafts. This is a great pattern, with excellent directions! A little bit of fun on the flap!!
It is available in my Etsy Shop.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Where I am linking this one last time! I have enjoyed meeting some of you please come back and visit!